08 September 2010

Baddy


Baddy, my own short form for badminton, as I put in the court reservation instead of the "meeting" other people defaulted to.

I guess with so many meetings everyday we are bound to run out of meeting rooms until meetings have to be held at the badminton court... =P

Today's turnout was a lot better than Monday's. Why ler? Don't they realise a good exercise is just the thing to counter Monday blues and makes you sleep soundly at night? =)

The thing with Wednesday session is that there are also a lot of other people playing so the place is usually packed. And since I booked the (old) reservable courts, the others would go early to swarm the (new) first-come-first-served courts, which have better lighting and floor grip. So we don't get to play on those courts lor. =(

We have another colleague joined us today, a decent badminton player. The good thing about being the one with lesser skill is that I get a lot of chances to learn and improve from the other players. The bad thing is of course whoever partners with me has to be used to losing. =P

Anyway, I had a blast, drenched in sweat by the end of the session, I likey!

Those immature or easily offended by perfectly normal organ should stop reading now, consider yourself warned. ^_^

There is this one thing that worries me though...

You know, my undies are always sweat-soaked by the end of a session, and I have to drive at least an hour to get home, will my, er... "wonder bar", or erm... "joy rod" get a cold ah?

=P



No comments: