17 July 2009

Sparkles


So much for being glad I didn't have to work at home yesterday night. Another bomb shell hit today and I am back to working till late night, and most likely will have to work through the weekend again to get the job done in time.

Meh!

However, there were two things that happened today that simply lifted my mood and made my day.


The first thing happened before I left home this morning.

His Royal Highness King Baby Hsiang was up early and after being coaxed by his mommi, gave me a kiss on my cheek and wished me: "have a nice day, papa."

Even though it's really a caring thought from my loving wife, the fact that my son actually did what was told was really sweet. It warmed my heart.

Since almost everyday he refuses to give me a hug and a good night kiss no matter how nice me and my wife asked him to.

So his action this morning let me feel that, yea, for my wife and my son, all the frustration at work is worth it.

Motivation!


The second thing happened in the evening, around one hour before I left office.

Found out that a friend has made the change and is embracing happiness.

I'm genuinely overjoyed to know that.

Changes have to come from self so I am so very happy for my friend for the switch in attitude, no more being sad always.

This news made my day, and calls for a celebration! =)

Stay happy, my dear friend.

No comments: