09 April 2009

Thunder!


Much like a sponge soaking up water, my son, ops... His Royal Highness King Baby Hsiang (my bad, please don't behead me, Your Royal Highness) is happily learning new words nowadays.

It was raining cats and dogs a few nights ago, I was in the lounge with His Royal Highness King Baby Hsiang when a lightning flashed through the sky followed by a tremendous thunder.

His Royal Highness King Baby Hsiang was scared by the loud boom and ran to me, saying "怕怕" (scared).

I held him close and in a reassuring voice told him it's alright.

"It's just a thunder, broom broom."

"Under, broom broom."

"Yea, THUNder, broom broom."

"Thunder, broom broom."

"That's right, thunder. Good boy."

He learned the word thunder that night.


Fast forward a few days, I came home and my wife told me a funny incident.

Apparently His Royal Highness King Baby Hsiang overheard a family member breaking a rather big wind, farted quite loudly that is.

"Thunder!" He said after hearing that.

Don't you just love them innocent babies? =D


the force is strong in this one (it will knock you out!)

No comments: