20 April 2009

Old Fart Grumbling


If those active youngins who were keen enough to turn up for the dodgeball practise today did not have the stamina to play for more than two matches and could not take the heat of the evening sun, I am honestly worried about the dodgeball competition.

Like, whether there would be a competition at all?

Would those not so keen, or the senior citizens, or those made out of wax (quite a handful today, which I was truely surprised), even bothered to turn up for the competition?

Would it simply end up with whichever team that managed to haul six players to the court on time would win by walk over since the opponent didn't turn up?

Geez, mightily fun that would be... not.

I am truely surprised by the lack of stamina of my fellow colleagues, heck, I am not one who exercises, but I could have gone on for a few more matches.

And the evening sun doesn't bother me at all. What's wrong with the youngins nowadays? Children don't go outdoor in the evening to play anymore? Just sat in front of their televisions mashing their PlayStations in an air-conditioned room? Good thing my wife is taking my son out for his daily evening sunshine and exercise.

Or is it because of not wanting to get tanned? Funny how the kuai lou wants to be tan while the Asian wants to be fair, grass is always greener on the other side.

Meh!

No comments: