02 April 2009

Cover Mountain Cover Sea


I am hired as a thermal engineer because I am hot.

I soon realised I am more like a meeting engineer.

Oh well, I can still be cool do the cool stuff like getting involve in planning and executing fun teambuilding events.

However, lately I have to do the integrator job, running after colleagues way more senior than me bugging them to do their job. Me no likey.

Then shit fell from the sky and hit me straight in the face when Mr Empty-bucket-who-talks-and-on-leave-a-lot started treating me as if I am his underling and dumped his work onto me. Me no likey, me angry, me mad.

And recently, I am starting to be treated as a module engineer. Learning new skill set while helping out is one thing, taking over and doing other person job is quite another thing.

I signed up as a sizzling hot and irresistibly cool thermal engineer, okay? Not integrator, not module engineer, not peon to Empty Bucket*.

And let's not forget that ultimately, I am sizzling hot and irresistibly cool the slacker extraordinaire.


* as in "empty buckets make the most noise"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You want to cross over to the 'dark side'?? As in crossing over the PG4 car park... ;)

CK said...

You two are missing the most important point:

I am sizzling hot and irresistible cool!!!

That's the only thing you need to know really.

=P