05 December 2008

Catching Up on Slack


Been really busy this week, late night everyday. Workload was a tad overwhelming, even posting this didn't help.

Initially just wanted to post a drawing to show I am catching up on my rest and sleep over the long weekend. Somehow ended up drawing a tag on the snail, I guess the mischievous side of me took over.

Oh well...

there is no rest for the wicked!

So I am making this a caption game instead! =)

Tell me, what do you think is written on the note tagged on the snail?



Slacker extraordinaire is going to slack the whole long weekend to maintain my slacker reputation, don't ka-ka-cau-cau!

5 comments:

江边鸟 said...

The floor looks comfortable but too bad I couldn't sit on it...

CK said...

Nelson, too deep, me no un...

=\

Anonymous said...

太阳照屁股了,爸爸。。。 快起床啦!
I wanna play!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't poke me! I BITE!!!!

CK said...

Originally, I just put "Kick me!" on the tag.

Yea, so "original".