03 February 2017

Random behaviour for February 2017


There are really two parts in the January's impromptu resolution: the no Coke at home part, and the no chips for supper part. 

I have succeeded in the no Coke at home part, with flying colours some more since it's Chinese New Year and there was sales of really cheap Coke, even wifey was trying to get me to buy. But I resisted, and I am proud of myself. feel good +1

The resolution was purposely very specific, I drank Coke at my in-laws' and when I am out, hehe. =P

I had succumbed to having chips for supper two times though, I remember once due to a tough and stressful day that I needed some comfort food, and the second time simply because I was so sick of the biscuits, mainly sweet in taste, that I used as substitude, that I just had to have something salty.

Oh well.


For February 2017, starting after I post this, my impromptu resolution is: to sing at least a song every day.

Because I can.



Other |flickering fling| category entries.

  

No comments: