23 February 2012

Dinner with the ladies


Got invited to a dinner cum catch-up with four lady friends. Asked wifey and was told to go ahead since she hadn't prepared my dinner. Most unbelievably, today I actually got off work on time!

On time, really! I almost wanted to cry in joy. Almost.

Not sure why a borderline antisocial person like me got invited to a all ladies gathering, I am... one of them? 0_o

Anyway, always nice to meet up with old friends, though not so nice for the last minute notice.

Talked about work, life, baby, breast feeding, breast implant, lactose intolerance, SKII, homosexual, who staying where when, exercise, walking long distance home, bus waiting, job seeking, pregnancy, age to give birth, poking hole in condom, safe sex, hair cut, et cetera.

When we were leaving, got mistaken by their friend at another table as one of the ladies' husband. Jokingly I said I am not her husband, but theirs, all four of them. =P

Again, always nice to catch up with old friends. It's a pleasant night.

I just hope the ladies now know what a 16" pizza is like. I am stuffed.



Interestingly these two days my blog was mentioned or enquired about.

People actually read this blog... really? =P


No comments: