04 November 2011

Happy Birthday


Happy 4th birthday Scribble Pad!

Alrighty, as per tradition, here are the number of misguided viewers according to the counter:

2008: 4746
2009: 13300
2010: 23226
2011: 31677 + number in those few weeks when counter stopped working

Breaking off from custom, this year I am not going to harp on bestest month, bestest number, etc. Those who still don't know about them and who are really interested can check it out: 2008's, 2009's, 2010's.

My slacker sense is tingling, plus I am lazy and a tad tired today. It's slacker month after all.

Maybe I will harp again next year. =P

Though started off rather horribly, the bestest month is showing sign of going back on track. Not surprisingly, turning point falls on the day with the bestest number.

^_^

I am so ready for the long weekend... slacking!


2 comments:

chifang said...

Hi there,
Happy Birthday!
I'm a reader from Taiwan(first time saying hi here)C:

CK said...

Thanks chifang, and welcome!