11 November 2011

11.11.11


Once in a century... so?

Just another day, another set of numbers.

Many people choose this kind of date, those with repeating number or number that's supposingly mean something special, for their important milestone event.

I guess they feel special choosing such a date. After all, it must be real special when a gazillion other people have exactly the same thought and doing the same thing... =P

Reminds me of the sentence from The Incredibles: "when everyone's super, no one will be."

It's what we do in a particular day that makes it special, not the number. =)

So don't start hating me all you newlyweds and induced babies, you got married today, or you are born today, so that makes it special for you and the gazillion others!

Well, better stop talking about this...

What was I doing at 11:11 hours on 11th of November 2011?

Working ler! Abohthen?

Slacker extraordinaire is a man of principles, and one of the principles is that I do not blog during working hours.

I veli the professional one! *straight face*

Anyway, my beloved slacker month has not been nice thus far. I have been overloaded.

If you have been following my rants, then you would know that I have been busy and doing long hours for months now. But starting November, the workload has been brought up to a new level.

That's just crazy! There is absolutely no way I can deal with so many tasks, unless I clone myself a few times.

And of course, my fellow higher grade, higher pay colleagues in the same project are lounging in their cubicles, going home early, and basically being their usual selves when all real action and work are happening in the lab or factory floor.

Gotta say the thought of changing job has crossed my mind. But then I am no quitter, and I figured there will always be people like them in any work place.

So I slave on, and grumble, and rant, and pray that the management will deal with them.

Yea, I know, dream on. -_-


No comments: