04 November 2009

Happy Birthday


Happy birthday Scribble Pad! (this blog ler)

Two years of consistently torturing misguided readers with eleven entries per month, except November since November is the slacker month so I get to slack and write only four entries. And as we all know (or should know for those who don't), four is the answer to everything in the universe, on top of being the bestest number. =)

Visit counts seemed to picked up over the last year, not sure if it's more misguided people stumbled upon this blog or someone being too free and kept hitting the refresh button. It's at 13300 when I last checked, it was at 4746 same time yesteryear. Oh well, I am sticking with the explanation of bored person hitting the refresh button.

Comment is still next to non-existence, no surprise there.

Contents are the same old same old crap that only misguided people would find interesting, smart people would go read Nelson's. =)


That's all regarding the blog, now I will make a few announcements:

1. I am 32 today, old fart! =P

2. I don't like to be in the limelight, me is shy one lar

3. while I love to celebrate other people's birthdays, I don't like to celebrate my own (see 2), so please don't (32 liao lar, you think still 13 meh?)

4. I do appreciate friends remembering it's my birthday and send me birthday greetings on the day, whichever way of communicating that is fine and that's really all I want

5. I am lactose intolerance so I don't really like cake

6. I am slow so I don't like last minute changes

7. I am straight talking and tactless so yea, I do mean what I say, i.e. yes is yes, no is no, like is like, don't like is don't like. No hidden meaning or agenda and likewise I prefer to deal with straight talking people

8. seriously, stop using me as scapegoat already! Or at least own up to it and cough up the payment when I caught you doing =\



Thanks to all who remember and all the birthday wishes.

Thanks for organising the lunch but I will be evil and nasty towards you for a while so you will stop doing that next year. =)

No comments: