14 November 2009

Full Moon


Tze Young's one month old yesterday!

Woot!

Less words, more photos!

[2 days] home with brother Hsiang


[4 days] rehospitalised, so not a happy bunny


[7 days] the two kings


[8 days] chilling with Toby the train


[9 days] having a sweet dream


[16 days] hi hi


[17 days]
Hsiang: "I shall teach you how to be a king"
Young: "I'm listening"


[26 days] thanks for all the ang pao and gifts


[27 days] we are all smiles and peaceful

[30 days] we are dead serious


[31 days] left to right: mama, king#2, king#1, slave

I am simply too transparent, wifey knew exactly what I was planning to do and stopped me from doing it a few days before Young turned one month old.

Oh well, doesn't change the fact that I understand how much she sacrifices for our children, and the one month old milestone is to me, a celebration and appreciation for my wifey, not for the baby.

Anyway, I shall end this entry with Young in his birthday suit...


oi, it's charged per view!

6 comments:

PS =! play station said...

so cute la your bb

Anonymous said...

ur King#2 cuteneh loh...his eyes bigger than you ;-P he he he Now i know his name liao is "Tze Young" ...will remember it !!!! =P

Anonymous said...

i'm siow ean ya =P

CK said...

Thanks PS!

Thanks Ean!

Yes, he has his mother's eyes, big and captivating. =)

Anonymous said...

soooo cute!!! Congratulations ya both Sui Ju and Chin Kung!
- S.Khim -

CK said...

Thanks Khim. =)