07 September 2011

Munchkin Expanded


Thanks* to a few willing friends who were on businiess trip to The States, I am now the proud owner of the complete set of Munchkin! =)



Actually, this happened a few months ago, I just procrastinated until today to write this, hehe. (slacker point +1)

Original plus six expansions, and additional two cards from the boxes of holding made a total of 762 cards. Highly unlikely to get through all the cards in one game, even with six players. So if your strategy relies on a specific card... good luck, muahahahaha!

With these expansions, there are now six races and classes, players can get mount(s) and there are a lot more hirelings. Of course there are more items, curses, monsters, and cheats. And also the game happens in distinct dungeon sets now instead of the generic vague dungeon the original Muchkin puts us in. ^_^

Races wise there are the original human, elf, dwarf and halfling, plus orc and gnome. Classes wise, besides the original warrior, wizard, cleric and thief, we can also be bard and/or ranger now.

So much more ways to play, to curse, to cheat, and to cause mayhem. I likey!

Game on my friends, game on!



* and no thanks to those who didn't have the grace to reply to inform me they couldn't or not willing to help despite me asking them to please do so, I just wanted to find out the number of people that would help and hence how many expansions I could buy. No manner, shame on you!


No comments: