22 December 2010

Munchkin!


This is an invitation.

Well, kind of. =P

Who would have thought that an offhand purchase while I was on business trip would end up getting me so involved.

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to the card game called
Munchkin.

As a principle I usually do not do advertisement on my blog, but I like this game so much I just have to spread the word and hopefully get more friends hooked so I have more people to play with. ^_^


image source

Psst... Steve Jackson, feel free to send me a few of the expansions for advertising this for you. =P

Munchkin is a three to six players card game that will take about an hour or so to play. The aim of the game is very simple: be the first to get to level 10.

It's the process of getting to level 10 that I like veli the much. You see, this is not a care bear game, you curse, steal, backstab, step on your buddies to get ahead. Don't you worry, they will do the same to you too! No hard feelings, it's just the way the game is. =)

Such wicked, sinister and devilish game, I likey! ^_^


Yes I am evil in case you haven't noticed =P

The game is turn based and quite easy to get a hang of, there are even videos on YouTube that teach you
how to play Munchkin.

I am an engineer so this is a flow chart I made to explain the turn phases in Munchkin:


new Munchkin players, feel free to use this as reference

Anyway, to those who know where I stay, it's holiday season and we have a couple of long weekends coming, interested in a game or two? ^_^

And to my colleagues who are interested, we can probably squeeze in a game during Friday lunch time... =D

Oh, talking about holiday season...

Dear Santa, as you know I have always been a good boy, *cough* would you mind stuffing the following Munchkin expansions into my sock this Christmas?

Munchkin 2: Unnatural Axe
Munchkin 3: Clerical Errors
Munchkin 4: The Need for Steed
Munchkin 5: De-Ranged

Er... I will prepare a HUGE sock. =P

2 comments:

江边鸟 said...

come! don't wait liao, send out the calendar :D

CK said...

Hahaha, only you and me interested not enough players ler.