02 December 2010

My Time is Not Mine


Slacker month is over. =(

Ironically I was darn busy in slacker month so it's a good thing I only write 4 entries in November. Else I would have been posting crappier than usual rubbish instead of high quality rubbish, hehe. =P

Initially I intended to write a good length entry about my business trip so far today but thanks to my shopaholic colleague who has to shop everyday, it's already 22:30 hours by the time I got back to hotel room and took my shower. =\

Despite directly expressing my wish to get back to hotel room as soon as possible after dinner since I have much work to do, we still ended up getting back to the hotel near 22:00 hours.

Bugger.

Not everyone has nothing to do and just want to get back to hotel and go straight to bed one you know?

Dammit for cost saving car-pool, I can no longer take charge of my own time.

What a cheap company, bollocks.

*Grumble grumble grumble...*

Oh well, nothing beats starting a new month with a rant. =P




Nope, I didn't blog while working, slacker extraordinaire has principle one! It's not office hours this side of the globe, in fact, I am going to sleep now. ^_^



2 comments:

LingLi said...

Kungx2, you are on business trip? to US?

CK said...

Li(x2), yes(x2).

^_^