13 December 2010

Where's my t-shirt?


Arrived home Saturday evening. Home sweet home.

Pretty much slept the whole Sunday away.

By the way, where's my I barely survived the 36 hours flight marathon t-shirt?

Multibillion company, yet the employees can't even get on business class on their business trips. I wouldn't mind the short flights, but seriously, give us a break with flights more than 6 hours. Or at the very least, let us get on direct flights instead of multiple hops and transits.

Do our work hours worth so little that the 10+ hours wasted on the multiple transits matter none?

Bah! Gimme my t-shirt and please don't send me on business trip for a long while!



On a totally unrelated note, found out about this ground-breaking, earthshaking, deeply impactful news today:

McDonald's has landed in ulu place!

Oh. My. Goodness.

Does this mean ulu place is no longer ulu?

This change has profound consequences and should be hotly debated over a Value Meal or Happy Meal. Rather this than the joke and often shame that is our politics.

Word.

No comments: