16 April 2009

Number Two


I have wanted to announce this about a month ago, but a nondisclosure gag by order of my wife had kept my mouth shut.

What to do? I love, respect, and listen to my wife one and don't want my tummy to suffer my own horrible cooking.

But I really like to share the news so I wrote this, an encrypted message for smarty pants to figure out.

Either no one is smart enough bothered, or those who had figured out simply didn't tell me. The former is more likely the case.

If you want to have a go at the encrypted message, go read that entry now before you proceed with this entry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Given the two consecutive miscarriages we experienced before we have His Royal Highness King Baby Hsiang, I understand and respect my wife's wish. However, the nondisclosure gag is lifted today after we had the 12th week scan. Hoorah!

The first word of each line in that entry reads:

Mission completion: I'm going to have second kid!!

Yup, my second child is growing in my wife's tummy. =)


always touches me deeply seeing life's miracle

I am thrilled!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats CK!!

That also explains why u always look tired at the office...haha

蓝玫瑰Emily said...

恭喜!!

好好安胎哦!

江边鸟 said...

hoho ~ congratulations!!! you make it, mate ~

cow boy or cow girl right? :D

CK said...

Polly, Emily, Nelson: thank you thank you thank you! =D

Polly: I always look tired meh, thought I am like the Energiser bunny always on the move and so full of energy one?

Okay, maybe not. =P

Nelson: yea, definately in the year of the bull, and also in 2009 too. =) Will be veli the 'ngao', uh oh...

Hoay Tien said...

Congratulation CK!

CK said...

Thanks Hoay Tien!

Wow, you finally leave a comment. =)