10 September 2008

Love is in the air

It is with great joy and pleasure that I like to inform you all about the online album of Ling Li & Melvin's Bridal Shots.

The siao cha bo lady kindly shared her bridal shots a few days ago, I offered to create an online album for her so she can show to anyone with internet access.

She likes the idea so here it is (36 photos in 2 pages). =)

Picked a few photos out of the bridal shots to show here.


to me, this photo says Ling Li all over it


I like this photo the most


ain't they lovely?

So, what are you waiting for? Head over to check out the photos and don't forget to congratulate the couple! (even though you are already two years late...)



Getting the album done this fast is ruining my slacker reputation. =(

Good thing I am accumulating slacker points having finished three novels and half way through the 4th since my last book review, let me just slack some more before I do another book review, hehehe. =P

3 comments:

江边鸟 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
江边鸟 said...

Congratulations! Elva Hsiao Char Bor!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Ling Li! Very nice photos.