Diablo IV season 15 had a failed launch. No other way to put it. They broke the Solo Self Found mode among many other things, and only managed to fix it three days after the launch.
So I only started playing the season yesterday. Yup, three days after the launch. And yes, Solo Self Found mode. Of course.
What I have played so far is good, nostalgic trip down the memory lane. So kudos to that. Real shame about the failed launch though.
There is a first for everything. No, I don't mean Blizzard failed launch, that's definitely not a first, some people never learn. I meant binge buying.
Well, maybe it's not binge buying, but it sure is an impulsive urge to spend money in order to make myself feel better, to comfort myself, to treat myself.
Something that's triggered by the negativity, the stress, the hardship, the unpleasantness, that is overshadowing my life. Not sure for how long still.
I spent money getting some cosmetics for Diablo IV season 15. First time ever, and honestly, hopefully the last time as well.
Do I feel like I have treated myself? Ya...
Do I feel good about it? Not really.
Other |flickering fling| category entries.


No comments:
Post a Comment