12 October 2024

Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred


Diablo IV first expansion: Vessel of Hatred, has gone live on 8th of October 2024, and with it the sixth season: Season of the Hatred Rising, has begun.


It's called the first expansion, so I guess Blizzard has plan for more expansion for the game. Well, as long as they keep making good games, they can keep earning my money.

Vessel of Hatred continues the storyline of the core Diablo IV game, there is a new class, a new region, and many changes. Haven't played enough to comment on whether they are good or bad changes.

Like many others, I am trying out the new Spiritborn class, but unlike those who sped through everything in order to reach the maximum character level in whatever small number of hours, I am playing the game in my usual casual and slow pace, enjoying the storyline and exploration.

I am in no rush, each to his or her own, but rushing to maximum character level is not my cup of tea. I am enjoying the lore, and appreciating all those Diablo II stuff they linked and referred to in this Diablo IV expansion. They brought back fond memories.

There seemed to be more Diablo II reference or continuation compared to Diablo III, hmm...

Anyway, enjoying the game thus far, still a long way to go in terms of storyline and season journey progression, but I am having fun, and that's all that matters.



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: