10 November 2023

Long weekend


Next Monday is a replacement holiday for Deepavali, and I am taking next Tuesday off to make it a four days long weekend.

Only this is not a potato mode long weekend, as I will be joining the traffic jam as well as working most of the time.

The usual, simulation results that are wanted today, of which I haven't even completed the model generation. I am not denying that I am slow, but getting the yet again updated, n-th revision of the final final final mechanical CAD last Saturday, which I am only aware of this Monday, did not help. Nor is the complexity and the amount of changes and details added since the last CAD provided for my previous model generation.

I was on leave last Friday, the annual leave hitting max thing, every month I have to take a day or two to stay below. Sorted out some bank stuff as well as went to the pet shop to get new hamsters.

Initial plan was to write an entry about the hamsters this weekend, but that's not going to happen now.

This weekend will be a tiring one, spending time and energy on the road, working in not so ideal set up, and most likely poorer quality sleep.

I am tired already just writing about it...



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: