19 September 2021

Diablo III milestone


Bought Diablo III many years ago, then bought its expansion when it came out. While I played through the game to defeating the Act V final boss on one class, but through all these years, I have never played through all the classes, and never bothered to level a class to the maximum level. Until now.

Thanks to the introduction of Seasons, which gave me the incentive to play through the game, I finally played all six classes through the campaign story mode and then to the maximum level in the adventure mode.

From six Seasons ago, I played a class every season, in this order: wizard, barbarian, demon hunter, witch doctor, crusader, and monk this season.

The set items and Rifts sure took the game to the next level, even for a solo gamer like me. The Smart Loot system made the grind of collecting the sets and relevant items to a bearable level for me, unlike in Diablo II, where I simply gave up.

Good thing Blizzard is listening to the players and made all these nice little tweaks and improvements.

Anyway, just want to record this Diablo III milestone. Most likely I will repeat the classes for next Season onwards, playing the other gender so I get to see all the cutscenes.

Or perhaps I will finally buy the necromancer class.

Then eventually, Diablo IV will be out and Diablo III will most likely no longer get a share of my limited gaming time, until nostalgia hits.

Fantastic games, the Diablo series.



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: