09 November 2020

There is hope still


The older I get, the more antisocial I become.

Primarily because I generally find human beings disappointing. Too many ugliness, unpleasantness, and idiocy around. Which I can do without.

Of course there are decent and sensible people around, for which I am grateful of, but I am often deprived of positive energy so the dark side of humanity stood out more prominently.

Ya, I am a dense ball of negativity, especially when I am in depression.

Anyway, the USA presidential election showed that there is hope still for humankind. The result restored my faith in humanity somewhat.

Though it's saddening that there are still so many who voted for that sexist, racist egomaniac. Do they have no shame that their president is a moronic baboon? I don't care who the opponent is, but that raving idiot has to go, for the better of all nations and mother Earth.

That there are still so many who voted for the moron says a lot about the people of that country. Not that I have been to many countries, but of all the ones I have been, I definitely perceived that country as having the most arrogant and ignorant people.

But hey, my country is currently governed by a bunch of clowns, monkeys and crooks who made themselves government by disregarding the last voting result, disrespecting the nation's majority choice. So what can I say, huh?

I am truly ashamed of the politics and the politicians in my country. Hopeless bunch, corrupted to the core.

If Malaysia is based on meritocracy instead of kleptocracy, we would have progressed much further, the whole country would have been a much, much better place.

Sigh...

There is hope still for humankind, that a world without sexism, racism, unfairness, prejudice is possible, if we all work towards it. If we all strive for betterment.

I want to believe that. I have to believe that.

Human beings are all one race.



Other |sane side| category entries.


No comments: