08 September 2018

Q&A


If you asked for my opinion, and I complied, then please do expect me to answer it honestly and directly.

If you just wanted to hear a specific answer that's to your liking, or wanted the answer to come sugarcoated, then you shouldn't have asked me please inform me up front so I can either humour you with half-truth, or smile and say nothing to keep my integrity intact.

I am sure there are others who are much better at sweet-talking, or social engineering, or whatever term people use to describe those who have no qualm telling half-truths, sugarcoat stuff or even blatantly lie to make the other feel good.

But that's just not me.

So really, ask me if you want my honest opinion given frankly, otherwise there are better candidate.



Other |sane side| category entries.


No comments: