13 September 2014

Old flame


Elder son was bugging me about showing him my bow ever since I let slip that I own one.

He was persistently asking about it during dinner today so I took it out and assembled it for both the little monsters to see and handle (under supervision, of course) after dinner.

Jeez, it has been at least, what, seven years?

Good thing I still remember where the parts go and managed to assemble and then disassembled it. But I have forgotten all my finer settings. >_<

Should have taken a photo after I assembled it, oh well.

I went through my old photos but only managed to find this one.

my bow, which I never give a name

Archery back in university time. Good times.

Think I only won a 2nd runner up prize in all those competitions I joined. Just that once. Too bad I can't find the medal. =(

Still, brought back a lot of nice memories. ^_^

Totally unrelated, but I found this photo taken in the same time frame of the above photo.


Just feel like sharing. =P


No comments: