25 September 2014

Dragons of Neverwinter


I have been playing Neverwinter on and off for more than a year now.

Neverwinter is a free MMORPG set in the Dungeons & Dragons world, if you are a MMORPG fan, then you should check it out.

Anyway, since I am a casual gamer, I haven't seen any of the level 60 content even when I already have 4 maxed level characters. Think the furthest content I have seen, as of now, is in the low 50s range. So if there is any encounter with a dragon in late game, I have not seen it yet.

Well, thanks to a recent event, I finally got a chance to get up close and personal with a few dragons.

a red dragon, and yes it's huge

Takes a group of adventurers to take one down, and always a lengthy battle. Befitting for a dragon fight really.

Just glad for the experience, it's a major milestone for my D&D characters. =P

Here are a few images of a battle with a blue dragon:





No comments: