06 April 2012

Random Thoughts


- tainted mind -

Darn those colleagues who planted that notion into my head! Now my curiosity is piqued and instead of admiring the nice long hair and the friendly smile, I wonder about the other anatomy of Miss Nicehair.

Feel so... defiled. Dammit!

-----

- rumourmonger -

Gotta beware of people who twist your words.

'I like ladies to have long hair and wear skirt' isn't the same as 'I like all long hair ladies who wear skirt'!

Big difference!

Like that lar, is how rumour started.

-----

- sentimental -

It's rather heartwrenching to see Hsiang sad and misreable when grandparents or grandparents-in-law left after a brief stay with us.

Poor boy, cried when grandpa left a few days ago because he missed him.

Indifferent, it's life as usual for Young. Wifey said Hsiang is a sentimental fool.

Just like his dad.


No comments: