19 January 2012

Superstitious Me


I may not be the sharpest knife in my department, but I am not dull. Okay, not that dull.

I may be zealously defending my slacker extraordinaire reputation, but it has nothing to do with my working attitude. I simply slack in other aspects of life.

When it comes to work, I am dedicated, responsible, and often am pulling more than my own weight. I guess fortune favours the bold while misfortune favours the bald, hence the high grade dead weights around me. >_<

People say we need to work smart, I know, I just think that working smart plus working hard will be better.

Since I am not the sharpest knife, I am not sure how else can I work smarter. And at this stage, the only way for me to work harder is to clone myself.

And yet for all that, I am poor as piss, and feel as if I am at the deep end of the shit pool.

So, this year, I am going to do something that I never paid attention to. Reckon it's about time I get some luck and hopefully wealth too.

Enter the superstitions!

Not going to swipe the floor on Chinese New Year this year, and going to get myself some books on feng shui and follow whatever I can.

Come on positive energy, come on good luck, come on health and wealth, those dead weights have survived for so many years while enjoying higher pay, give me some slack already!


No comments: