07 January 2012

19 hours work day


I attended the task force meeting at 08:00 hours yesterday, that started my work day. I finally finished work and turned off my laptop at 03:00 hours this morning.

That's 19 hours work day.

Since I attended the 08:00 meeting at home and only headed to office after that, and I ended my work back at home, let's take out the commute time of 2 hours total.

Also, let's be generous and said I used 2 hours for my meals (more like 1.5 hours max), so I worked 15 hours yesterday.

Normal work time is from 08:00 to 17:30, if we take an hour off for breakfast and lunch, then it's 8.5 hours.

I almost did two days worth of work hours yesterday.

>_<

What time did I leave the office? 20:50 hours according to the clock in my car, I know as I keep track of my commute time and mileage.

So much for my 2012 resolution of going home on time...

That resolution was actually broken a day before, when I left at 19:21 hours. =\

I am tired and ashamed as slacker extraordinaire is not living up to his reputation. (slacker point -1)

=(


No comments: