03 July 2015

Random behaviour for July 2015


When I came up with my June's impromptu resolution, what I had in mind was really just the instant messages that I initiated.

However, soon after I started recording my progress, I realised a few things:

1. majority of my instant messages are actually initiated by the others. In June that was 57% of the 144 recorded.

2. I do better in instant messages I initiated, remembering to greet first for 89% of the time.

3. I slipped up more and jumped in straight with my reply in the instant messages initiated by the others. I forgot to greet first in 20% of the messages initiated by others.

Overall I greet first for 84% of the instant messages, whether initiated by me or the others. I was hoping to be 90% or better, so I guess I failed my June's impromptu resolution. Oh well. =(


Anyway, for July 2015, starting after I post this, my impromptu resolution is: to do push-ups everyday.

Because I can.


No comments: