07 January 2011

We have a winner!


Finally, we have the first winner for my deck of Munchkin!

It was a four players game, of which three were "veterans" (of 2 prior games) and one new to the game.

We didn't finish the two previous games due to time constraint, so the three "veterans" were itching to be the first to get to level 10 and hence win the game this time round.

But of course, it's the new player who won. 0_o

Congratulations to Thing Thing for being the first among us to reach level 10, crowning the first win as a male human thief with that damn Tuba of Charm, which helped him to run away so many times.

Second player was a level 9 male half-dwarf-half-halfling wizard with many items, and on third place was a level 8 female (kena curse one, muahahaha!) dwarf thief with no items.


Nelson permanently became Nancy

Er... I came last, a mere level 4 female (by choice!) elf warrior. >_<

Why oh why!?!?

Just so you know, I was leading at one point of the game being level 6, then I got this...


Why did I pick up the duck? WHY!?!??!

And followed by losing to this monster, failed to escape, and hence kena the Bad Stuff...


Lose 3 levels, my goodness!

From level 6 to level 1, just like that.

Me is damn suay. =(

Well, at least I put this on Nelson/Nancy's head...


Hehehe!

=P

New target: be the winner before Nelson/Nancy!

Game on! ^_^

No comments: