31 January 2011

Random Thoughts


-----

First month of 2011 over, woa...

-----

Finally a breather since US trip. Nobody seems to care about the report though, all that frantic rush to complete the job, bah!

-----

Thus far, rather regular Munchkin game. Won once. Me happy.

-----

Read three books in January, about right.

-----

Been to Penang campus twice so far, since department moved to ulu place.

-----

Torchlight got on my radar, seems like a good RPG. Wondering if I should get it? Torchlight 2, which has multiplayer mode, is coming out in a few months. And then there it's going to be Torchlight MMORPG. Hmm...

-----

Maybe I should just wait for Diablo III and play my collection of games for the time being.

-----

Chinese New Year almost here, time for me to rest and relax, pretty pretty please with sugar on top.

2 comments:

HoneyBee said...

Diablo... those were the days long gone when I played Diablo with my hubby, shouting down the corridor to the room next door: 'help!!!! i'm dying!!!!" and hubby always saved the day!
yea... those were the days... will there be days like those again? Maybe, just maybe...

CK said...

So, Diablo III, two copies?

^_^