06 March 2010

Earth Hour 2010


Since 2007, every year on the last Saturday of March, those who care about the climate change that's affecting our Mother Earth will observe the Earth Hour.

It doesn't cost you anything. In fact, it will save you a bit of electricity. But that's not the point, the point is to raise awareness on the climate change, and that we all need to do something about it.

If you would like to participate, it's very simple, just turn off all non-essential lights and electrical appliances for an hour, that's all.

This year, the designated hour is from 20:30 to 21:30 hours (8:30 to 9:30 pm), local time, and last Saturday of March 2010 falls on the 27th.


it's supposed to be the teeth of a person in pitch black, but my drawing failed =P

Since I know Pandora is just Cameron's creation and am not delusional enough to become depressed and suicidal because of living on Earth, and I know that Earth is our one home, you bet I am going to participate this year, just like I did last year.

I urge you to participate as well, and for those afraid of the dark, don't worry, bogeyman will be away watching the stars. =P

No comments: