05 September 2008

Caption Game!

In accordance to true slacker style, the photo album for the pool side BBQ is finally ready, after a mere few* days as promised.

* 5 to 6 weeks is still within slacker's definition of "few" days =P

Click here to view the photo album, it's hosted on my other site. There are altogether 75 photos in 4 pages.


Anyway, this photo got me thinking, it's just great for caption game. So come, let's play the caption game!


Example 1:
A: Do you trust her cooking?
B: Not really, but I am too lazy to cook for myself.

Example 2:
A: I am going to grab the sausage and the satay
B: I am going to grab the chick, er... chicken wings! I mean chicken wings!

Come on people, show me your creativity. =)

8 comments:

江边鸟 said...

A: A Cup?
B: B Cup!

LingLi said...

A: sui!
B: very sui!

江边鸟 said...

A: Hehehe ~
B: 'hehehe' is not evil enough. See mine ~ *hiak hiak hiak*

江边鸟 said...

A: I want it to be well done.
B: I want 'pok pok chui'

Anonymous said...

A: Beethoven?
B: Nah... Definitely bin 1!

江边鸟 said...

haha ~ although I like honeybee's, but I still have 60% winning rate! Very very anticipate the prize ler ~

munytang said...

A: you got bring the 'lao sai' medication or not?
B: I thought you were bringing it? Die dee lah....

CK said...

What prize?

There is no competition ler, don't start rumour again!