31 March 2008

Er... Brownie

Brownie is a delicious cake, sticky-yummy-chocolatey-goodie. Me likey.

Though this entry is not about the heavenly stuff, far from it, it's about the only cake I am capable of making.

In the loo.

Very down to earth really.

Note: I said make, not bake. While some heat is produced in the process of making, I doubt it's anywhere near the temperature required for baking.

Else I would be real worried. Like, seriously freaking out worried.

Yup, this entry is about shit. So quit now if the topic disgusts you, though honestly, shit is a perfectly normal thing that we see on a daily basis. =)

Besides the normal meaning of "solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels", it is also commonly used to describe unfavourable stuff.

For example when you have a series of unpleasent things happened to you, your friend may give you a gentle pat and say: "shits happen!"

When your boss and/or colleague suddenly pushed a truck load of nasty and due-by-tomorrow jobs to you, you complain to the sorry arse sitting close to you that "it's raining shits!"

Following on that, when you are simply overloaded and feel that you simply have no more time to even go shit (*ehem*), you tell the long suffering colleague sitting close to you that "I'm up to my neck in shit!" Or "I am swimming in shit!"

When you are in big trouble, you say "I'm in deep shit!"

Well, you get the idea. (By the way, Yeoh, you are still welcome to come complain to me about the amount of shit you are in, really.)

Okay, so what do you do when you are in excessive amount of shit?

Well, I have a solution! See I am so helpful and selfless, I am sharing this wonderful thing to all. =)

You see, shit is also called doo doo and poo. Poo in particular is what my baby boy understands.

"Have you pooed yet?" "Come on boy, poo poo! Come on, poo poo!"

Okay, let's not get distracted, my oh-so-wonderful-solution when you are overwhelmed by shit!

Drum roll please...
.
.
.
.
.


Kick-a-poo! Joy joice somemore, don't play play.

There you go, caffeine-free drink that makes you happy (must be all the colouring and preservatives) and gives the shit a good kick!



No shit was harmed in the writing of this piece of shit entry.
And no, the company that makes Kickapoo didn't pay me to do this, but I think they should, hahahaha!
=P

3 comments:

江边鸟 said...

满篇尽是屎尿屁,强啊!

Anonymous said...

Good piece of shit! Salute you! hehe..

Too add on, in Hokkien version though -- "sai"

Couldn't agree more,
"sai"
is indeed a very useful word. I can't imagine how one survives without it, where sometimes, you just can't find a better word to describe your feeling.

For instance, when you are so pissed with whatever unpleasant thing that happens to you, you say "kana-sai".

When you get angry with someone and try not to use the "F" word, you may replace it with "Chiak-sai lah"

Also, when you couldn't satisfy your boss with the work assigned to you, your boss will say, "Hey, your work "naka-sai" lah".

Nowadays, we don't say, "you have gotta be kidding with me", you say, "mang sai sai ka wa, wu nia boh"

So, don't sai sai ok? You have got nothing better to do? Go pang sai lah..

CK said...

Wah!

King of Sai has commented, I feel so honoured.

=P