28 November 2021

Messed up


I used to called November the slacker month. It's my birth month, and as the slacker extraordinaire, naturally November is the slacker month, hehe. =P

November is coming to an end, and continuously since 26th of October, I have not had a day without working overtime. So much for being slacker month...

I will have to check my record to see what's the streak prior to 26th of October, but the current streak of continuously working overtime, including the weekend, is since 26th of October, 34 days so far.

If I remember correctly, I exceeded my yesteryear's overtime count on my birthday, so much for being the slacker extraordinaire. I am ashamed of myself. Really I am.

The real messed up stuff is that when the server needed a reboot on Thursday night, and I got a relatively short overtime that evening because I couldn't set any simulation cases to run overnight, I felt... strange, unease, not used to not working till I drop.

And this weekend, also comparatively short overtime hours in this current streak, that I got time to do my own stuff, like watch a movie or two, like play some computer game. It's supposed to be normal weekend, yet I feel very weird.

My work/life balance is non-existent for so long that I am so messed up now.



Other |wretched workaholic| category entries.


No comments: