14 July 2016

Relocation


I have been sold relocated to the other site for slightly short of a month now.

Being the grumpy person that I am, of course I have plenty to grumble about.

First and foremost is of course the abysmal traffic, it could take me up to an hour to get home, a mere 19 km distance, while the average time for me to get home from ulu place is 70 minutes, covering 51 km.

Bollocks I tell you, just bollocks! I will take 51 km of mostly smooth highway any day compared to 19 km of frustrating jam primarily because of selfish idiotic bastards. >_<

Then, I am currently working with a bunch of workaholics who don't seem to have any idea what work/life balance is. Working till way too late and skip lunch, seriously ruining my slacker extraordinaire reputation.

I missed the badminton, the foosball, the tabletop gaming session...

Last and definitely not least, is the very reason I am relocated there. Makes my blood boil just thinking about it. Some words are worthless, and I am a cheap labour, meh! =\

To be fair though, there is one good thing working in this other site:

They have free Coke in the cafe! =P



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: