22 November 2012

Papa has no willy


The conversation between my two sons during their shower time this evening...

Young: papa has no willy.

Hsiang: huh?

Young: you and I are boys, so we have willies. Papa is a man and mama is mama, so they don't have willies.

Apparently Young thought that only boys have willies, not men. 'Mama is mama' was just so funny. =D

Hsiang: no didi. Papa was a boy when he's younger, so he has willy. Now that he is a man, he has big willy.

Wifey and I couldn't help but laughed when we heard that. =D

So, depending on which of the boys you asked, I either have no willy or I have *ehem*...

=P



On a totally unrelated but extremely important note:

Happy (belated) 8th anniversary my dearest wifey! ^_^

Thank you for accepting me as me and being you as you. Love you. =)

And thanks for forgetting our anniversary and then realising it on the same day as I did. See, we are so in synch! =P

Here's to the many more years to come, and developing goldfish memory together! ^_^


No comments: