15 June 2011

Durian Party


What is better than durian for a durian lover?

.

.

.

FREE durian of course! =P

It's departmental Durian Party today, I was at the designated area five minutes before it's scheduled to start. I was not alone in doing so.

If only we were all so punctual for all the meetings...

Branded durians were ordered by the organising committee, smart choice.

Of course I couldn't identify one from the other but I got to taste a few flavours, some are more yellowish, some are paler, some sweet, some bitter, some moist, some drier. I like them all. =)

My tank was full after 20 minutes and seven helpings, so I helped myself to a rambutan, a mangosteen, and a bottle of mineral water. One satisfied customer.

After washing my hands I headed back to stink up the office area while another colleague went back for second round after washing his hands. Why bother washing just to get dirty again? =P

I had a bit of discomfort sitting down with a bloated waistline, so I found it pretty impressive that colleagues who started gobbling up the durians at the same time as I did only returned a full 30 minutes after I was stuffed.

Respect!

On a somewhat related note, those of us who were at the durian party and then went to the badminton session today had with us our "secret weapon", muahahahaha! =P

 

No comments: