06 March 2011

It's Good to be Thorough


What initially intended to be a comprehensive explanation that I expect no one will bother looking into turned out to be useful after all, so I am glad I did it.

I did provide the requested bullet points. Only the bullet points were in the summary after two pages of how I came to that summary. =P

My colleague said I am completely covering my arse instead of his usual practice of covering the arsehole only. Crude analogy, I know, haha.

True in a sense but really it's more like a reminder for myself in case anyone asked in the future why I said so, cause I know I will forget if I don't have a record of my thought process. Goldfish memory, yay! =P

Besides, it shows professionalism, *ehem*. =P

Anyway, I heard they actually took 15 minutes to look at what I wrote and ended up I got a free lunch for that, hehe.

No comments: