09 November 2010

I just want to see you naked


The night before we went on vacation, wifey asked...

Are you going to shower soon?

Why? What's the rush?

I want to wash and hang all the clothes tonight.

You know, our pyjamas will have to wait until we come back anyway... or do you just want to see me naked?

I just want to see you naked.

*stripped, threw the clothes into the washing machine, went to the lounge to turn off the television and lights, then walked upstairs to the bathroom*

*whistles* ^_^



That's why I haven't bought anything from
I Mizz.

Who needs sexy lingeries when you and your love one are comfortable just walking around naked? =P

I know this is against my principle of "not selling out to advertisement", but honest to goodness I didn't get bribed to do this they just put a gun to my head. The shop is owned by my high school mates.

For those who are interested in cosplay or alluring attires, do check out the
site and see if anything tickles your fancy.

Just don't mention my name else you might be charged extra or denied service altogether! =P

No comments: