13 January 2023

Happening


It feels like so many things have happened in so short a time, one after another, without any breather in between.

And it's just the second week of 2023.

I was expecting two main projects in parallel and one or two innovation projects, but in a span of a few days there are three major projects and four innovation projects popping up like no tomorrow.

Besides work there are many things happening in the family, not bad things, just many, and most of them important ones too.

It's like everything is happening all at once, no time to let things settle and sink in so I feel a bit overwhelmed, like I am not up to speed and have a lot of catching up to do.

And I am constantly tired.

Oh ya, there is that one thing with a friend that's not a good thing. A dear friend. Hope all will turn out well.

Life is a bit too happening for my liking now, I prefer a slower pace.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: