09 August 2017

Sick


Sick, since Monday night.

Fever, not the bedbound severity, more of the "I rather rest in bed and do nothing" level.

But I cannot.

In training this whole week, something that I have requested for for months and finally happened, so I shall endure and persist through it.

Doesn't help that the training room is like winter, prolonged sitting in front of the computer listening to the instructor slowly turns all of us into frozen statues.

Three students out of the initial six, I don't know if it's bad organising or people's attitude. I bet all would mark down in their calendar, cancel other stuff that clashes, and turn up if they had paid for it themselves.

Oh well.

Feel ashamed since the instructor knows we are all from the same company. Wonder how he thinks of the company now...

Anyway, my initial plan for August impromptu resolution is probably going to change, since I just do not have the energy for it.

Bollocks.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: