11 September 2016

Lazy day


Woke up after six, latest yet since I got here, usually it's between four and five, when it's not two...

Figures, just before I am heading home I adjusted to the time zone so that I have to do it all over again.

*Sigh*

Anyway, second day that I didn't have to work in this trip, so I slept in.

Went shopping on the previous free day, bought a pair of shoes but only found out yesterday evening when I started packing that the store didn't remove the magnetic tag.

So I went to the premium outlet again today to get it removed, and since I had nothing else to do, I went around a few shops to see if I can get anything else.

Nada. I guess I am just not the spontaneous shopping impulse buying type. Tried to get sports attire for wifey, gave up after doubting myself with whether the size will fit.

Oh well.

I spent the rest of the day catching up on sleep. Good hobby, sleeping. =P



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: