25 September 2016

Weekend warrior


These two weeks, since I returned from the business trip, I tired easily and had been going to bed early everyday.

Shortly after dinner and shower I would be sleepy, and so I didn't have time to spend with wifey to chat and just being with each other. I didn't have time to do stuff, personal time like writing a blog, checking Facebook, surfing the net, playing computer game, et cetera.

On most evening I didn't even turn on my computer. Da horror! >_<

Sleeping early and waking up early is probably a healthier lifestyle like old people, but it really leaves me no time for personal stuff, and that's like having no life at all!

Work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, and it's weekend...

So I have to cramp everything into the weekend, which is not my ideal lifestyle, I rather have a balanced work/life routine everyday.

I hope this is just a temporary thing, a lengthy time zone adjustment thing due to my age instead of a permanent thing, erm... due to my age. -_-

There gotta be some personal time everyday instead of just the weekend!



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: