21 September 2019

Bliss?


Finally got out of bed in the afternoon.

I sure did showed my respect to weekend, by sleeping in.

Though unintentionally.

Just no real motivation to be up really.

Psychology says those who sleep a lot are likely because they are sad.

Usually I would just rebuke and say that sleeping is my hobby, but unfortunately it's true now.

Damn right I am sad.

All these years working my butt off providing for the family amounted to nothing.

Just inadequate, insufficient, way short of her expectation.

I thought we are living the life we wanted, that we have enough.

Not sure since when, she changed, and this is no longer what she wants.

More, a lot more is what she wants now.

So yea, life sucks.

Big time.

Lost my drive, for what's the point?

So let me sleep, or let me lost myself in virtual game world.

Happier place, them.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: