15 June 2019

If I were to spam...


The majority of the people I know don't really like reading, and are more of a visual creature who only pay attention to images, who would skip anything that has more than three sentences.

Simple observation on social media or instant messaging application will reveal the truth. Vast majority will notice a message posted on an image, while skipping over the same message if it's posted as plain texts.

And many would watch a movie adaptation instead of reading the original novel that's almost always much better than the movie.


Anyway, I best not get sidetracked...

More of a words and texts person instead of an image person when it comes to expressing myself, my blog entries are pretty much wall of texts.

Well, I have maintained this blog for years, and I have consistently posted the same quantity of entries every month, for all these years.

Honestly I should get a Guinness record for discipline, persistency or something. =P

One can dream.


I have written and posted many entries all these years, and it just occurred to me to put that into perspective, as something easier to grasp.

So here it is: if I were a spammy person, as of today, I could post a link to one of my old blog entries, say, on Facebook, every day for four years straight without repeating any entry.

And by the end of that four years, I would have written and posted new entries more than enough to spam without repeating for another year.

Basically if you have never read a single entry of my blog, you can read one every day for four years straight just to catch up to today's, and if I continued to write and post as I do, you can read one entry every day for five years straight and still not catch up the latest.

Just think about that for a second. ;)


But of course, I am probably the only person who ever read all the entries on my blog, heh! =P



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: