16 March 2019

Headache


As the US manager already called to inform up front that he expected me to work through the weekend while I am at supplier site, I came prepared for a continuous twelve days work weeks.

*Sigh...*

Just thinking about it gives me headache. And I have been having many headaches lately.

However to my pleasant surprise, I did not have to work today, as the component for experiment will only be ready for testing tomorrow so there was no point going to work today.

Yay! I got the day off.

As the other colleague has arrived yesterday evening, initially we planned to go sightseeing together. However I started to have a splitting headache after breakfast so in the end he had to go alone while I stayed in nursing my headache.

Slept, or tried to sleep until about 13:30 hours then got up and went out looking for food. Ended up walking to a mall, strolled the six stories. There is a sales this weekend but just walking by all the shops drained me.

Darn, that was more exhausting than my weekend walk/exercise.

Shopping is really not my thing.

Not in the mood for a proper meal so I ended up buying some chips and snacks for a late lunch/tea thing back in the hotel.

Then the headache returned so I tried to sleep again, eventually getting up around 18:00 hours.

This is bad, this constant headache. I think it's travel stress and bad quality of sleep. Hope it's not something else.

But anyway, I got my Redbull ready and I am bringing my pain killers with me to work.

Colleague came back from sightseeing so we went out for dinner, back to the mall and had Japanese and then dessert.

I will work tomorrow, and since there will be no one else besides me and the supplier site thermal engineer, there is no point for my colleague to go to the office. So it's another day of sightseeing for him!

Another thing that is causing me headache is that damn weighing scale in the hotel bathroom. Curiosity is a bad thing, now I know I am 65kg and even if I stripped naked I am still 64+kg.

Oh man, headache!



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: