20 July 2018

Good job!


Been meaning to write this entry for many days, but workload is crazy lately, I have to do overtime again this weekend.

Bollocks...

But that's not the point of this entry, I just want to record and share the joy I experienced seeing the police officers on their big patrol bikes doing a fantastic job.

Everyday, in my two hours plus commute to and from work, I never fail to see some drivers who really shouldn't be driving. Everyday.

My usual pet peeve of dissing those selfish drivers who jumped queue, brain dead lanes hoggers, dumbarses who don't use indication light aside, the worst offenders for me are those irresponsible reckless drivers, them fish head duck tailing idiots.

And there is this new brood who uses their smartphone while driving, not just talking on the phone, which is already dangerous enough, but actually looking at and typing on their phone while driving. Freaking shitheads.

Those vehicles that sway from one side to another, or even to the other lane, those that slow down or brake for no apparent reason, those that just run into other vehicle even though there should have been plenty of time to stop, yea, those.

I have no qualm if those morons want to kill themselves, just don't endanger the other road users.

So I am absolutely thrilled to see not once, but twice, this week where police officers on their big patrol bikes checking the drivers while they rode passed them, and stopping the offender immediately to issue a fine when they spotted any.

Fantastic! Well done! Please keep it up. =)

And I hope it's a hefty fine, and double up for repeat offender.



Other |enjoyable events| category entries.


No comments: