20 June 2018

Talkative few


It's probably a norm for people using instant messaging applications on their smartphone to have several groups in their preferred application.

I think so because even antisocial person like me have a few groups in my WhatsApp. =P

What I noticed, for my groups at least, is that the majority of the people in the group are usually quiet, some are so inactive to the extent that makes me wonder if they ever check the messages at all, or whether they have changed their phone number and forgotten to inform us?

And then there are those few who can really talk, the spammy type who can go on and on without really needing any response from others.

Anyway, that's not the point for this post.


I have this habit of capturing a screenshot when I have a large number of unread messages, usually after I switched on my phone again in the morning, or sometimes simply when WhatsApp synchs as I have WiFi again after being out and about.

I don't know what's the highest number of unread messages for your group. For mine, over a hundred and even two hundred messages are not uncommon.

The current record though, was on that day when we made history, when Malaysia 2.0 was born, the WhatsApp group simply went crazy.

Well, I noticed it the day after since I turned off my phone at night.


640 messages in a night! If you noticed the time, that's 08:19 hours when I first checked WhatsApp after I turned on my phone. Within the 5 minutes it took me to read the messages in the other group, there was another new message!


So yea, my current highest unread messages record, from turning off my phone at night to turning it back on the next morning, stands at 641. =P



Other |nutty nuts| category entries.



No comments: